The Impact We Made in 2022
Milestone Senior Services has a wide variety of programs designed to assist older adults and adults with disabilities so that they may remain living at home in their community. Last year we touched the lives of more than 4,700 older adults and adults with disabilities who needed our support to remain living safely and independently in the place they call home. Below are statistics for some of the services we performed in 2022.
- 615,817 meals were provided to 3,923 people who cannot prepare their own meals.
- 113 people in need of assistance received 22,129 hours of home care services.
- 160 elders experiencing isolation were provided with companionship services.
- 450 households received home repairs or modifications to remain living safely at home.
- 245 Behavioral Health Assessments for older adults living at home were completed.
- 175 older adults wanting to volunteer were connected to volunteer opportunities.
- 335 people received care management to eliminate the need for a nursing facility.
- 350 furry companions of older adults were provided with pet food.
(Service numbers for FY 2021-22)